What do you drive?

StefanAVFC

• 2 weeks later...

I think my pursuit of an A5 is over :(

Can't afford one new and second hand I could probably only afford a really basic one, and even then I'd be stretched. So think I'll spend the money on a higher spec of something a bit less nice (Like an A3 probably :D )

The balloon payments on a second hand A5 aren't high enough to keep the monthly payments down really.

Maybe next time... (although I'm hoping the next time I change my car it'll be for a Range Rover from the company ;) )

• 2 weeks later...

It's only the 1.4 Petrol TFSI.

Initially fancied the 2.0 TDi but it's about £2500 more expensive than the 1.4, and in the 3 years I'll have it I wouldn't do enough miles to make enough saving to justify it.

Most reviews say if you can't afford the TDi, go for the 1.4 as it's still a good trade off of Economy and power.

Was worried it would lack power, but took one for a test drive and it seemed fine. Seemed quicker off the mark than my current car (which is a 2.0 Litre) as well.

No flappy paddles. I went for very few options as I needed to keep the cost down. So just went for the S Line package, the paint was extra for that colour and part leather seats.

Was umming and ahhing about going S Line. But my test drive was in a "Sport" trim and the S Line looks so much nicer on the inside.

Very happy with it, just need to make sure I get my promotion now to help pay for the **** :D

(that's not a picture of my actual car, by the way. But mine will be exactly the same as that one)

SLine trim is nicer and the 1.4 TFSI in our A1 goes like a stabbed rat. The 1.8 must be like a go kart, and they're planning a 2litre RS1.

Weclome to the Club. Please make sure you read the pamphlet about fast lane tailgaiting. Its compulsory.

Haha the pamphlet's in the post ;)

Funnily enough, my gf drives an A1 and I've recently discovered she actually does drive like a complete dickhead! Not doing the stereotype many favours.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â