Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

I want him to stay, but practically if we could get 5m + for him wouldn't we be more than doubling our money? On a purely financial level if we did that with 2 or 3 players each year then our trnsfer budget would be nicely supplimented just by profit on players. If that gives us the money for Lambert to sign another Vlaar, Benteke, Westwood... then so much the better.

That said, it's probably a load of knackers and Leandro will be useful for us as can cover a lot of positions and has a great free kick on him.

I want him to stay, but practically if we could get 5m + for him wouldn't we be more than doubling our money? On a purely financial level if we did that with 2 or 3 players each year then our trnsfer budget would be nicely supplimented just by profit on players. If that gives us the money for Lambert to sign another Vlaar, Benteke, Westwood... then so much the better.

That said, it's probably a load of knackers and Leandro will be useful for us as can cover a lot of positions and has a great free kick on him.

He'd be getting more than 5x what we paid for him 

• 2 weeks later...

Not intelligent enough for me.  As a wing-back, if we're playing against a defensive team then fair enough, but if they're attacking us down the wings he struggles.

I'd sell him for £5/6m, he's a premiership player now you know, and he scored some important goals.

Not intelligent enough for me.  As a wing-back, if we're playing against a defensive team then fair enough, but if they're attacking us down the wings he struggles.

I'd sell him for £5/6m, he's a premiership player now you know, and he scored some important goals.

As one of the teams that finished in the bottom five last year, I'd love to know who is buying our unwanted players for £6 million. 

There are players getting in our team that wouldn't fetch that.

• Like 1

Should be starting.

No he shouldn't.

He can take a decent free kick and this is about it.

He has a truly appalling first touch and very little if any intelligence to play in either defence or the middle of the pitch unfortunately. He may make a career from playing right wing somewhere.

Still, he cost £800k and is an option to have. Some of the rave reviews he was getting on here the end of the last season were bizarre, there was even talk of him getting a call up for the world cup.

Should be starting.

No he shouldn't.

He has a truly appalling first touch and very little if any intelligence to play in either defence or the middle of the pitch unfortunately. He may make a career from playing right wing somewhere.

Still, he cost £800k and is an option to have. Some of the rave reviews he was getting on here the end of the last season were bizarre, there was even talk of him getting a call up for the world cup.

Because he scored a few goals and because he wasn't as easily bullied as Lowton. Positioning-wise he was almost as bad as Lowton. He's a good RB cover, though, and hopefully could prove to play in central midfield. If not then he can always get loaned back to his previous team or something. 

Can't see him getting a sniff this season at all.

He came on Saturday so it's hardly like being frozen out.

All it will take is Hutton suspended or picking up an injury and he'll be in the team. He could probably do a similar job to what Richardson is doing currently in midfield if Rico is needed at left back so I expect him to start games before too long.

Should be starting.

No he shouldn't.

Funny that because I want him starting RW.

He can get forward but having played RB also knows how to help out Hutton when we don't have the ball. Wouldn't mind Zog there either but he seems to have started slow.

• 4 weeks later...